Friday 17 June 2011

That's Should be ME!!



YES!! It's ME!! Welcome to The Theater of Dream @ Digital Media...

Hi, This shall be my very first posting in this "freshly-baked" blog and I hope each and every ONE of YOU is getting ready to enjoy the whole of it.. YUMMY!! 

First of all, (in a much more formal way) I would like to introduce myself as a part of this BiG BiG family of Digital Media. My name is Ivin Tan Su Wei a.k.a Vin Vin and currently I am pursuing Bachelor of Finance with Multimedia and for the Digital Media subject, I am one of the many in BC271B.

Coming more into my barely own introduction, sadly to say that it is very unfortunately that I do not have any background or experience in handling any kind of Photoshop, Flash or Dreamweaver software. It will be very in the kind of amusing feeling when I learnt about that I will be taking Digital Media for this semester, because as much as I concerned, I believe that I have ZERO (0) knowledge about it and I hope to be able to gain a little bit more knowledge regarding with it.

What's more? Okie... I was born on the 2nd of June and I was raised in a small mini town called Teluk Intan in Perak or much more known as The Diamond Bay! My hobbies are sleeping, eating, and traveling, just like any other teenagers. Hahaha.. =)

I guess that is enough for anyone of you that viewing this blog to know me for the surface level and I hope that we can enjoy the class, at the same time, to gain knowledge as well. To all my friends... let's ROCK the class!

Not forgetting, nice to meeting you, Madam Lydia! I'm sure we will be better under your guidance during the class. 

~THAT'S SHOULD BE ME~ to be continued

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting how you name your blog. Hope your dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete